Let The Dallas-Based Experts At A.M.S. Gutters Assess, Quote, and Complete Your Exterior Painting
Why Is Exterior Painting Important:
By adding color to your home or business, you are improving the overall appearance and aesthetics of the building. Color can attract attention, showcase your home, and provide a solid optic for potential clients. When assessing your building or home for painting, there are numerous factors that need to be considered and inspected. A thorough inspection means early identification of termite damage or other pest damage to your exterior. These are problems that are best solved in the early stages of detection to avoid sizable damage and prevent further problems.
The use of paint to your exterior also serves as a barrier protecting your construction medium from decaying as fast. A protective coat of paint can help preserve the life of your structure while also fixing small scratches and blemishes.
See How to Add Value with Exterior Painting!
Have you ever looked at the return on investment from exterior painting? On average, you can expect between a 70% to 150% return by applying exterior paint for a building. This means that the project will most likely pay for itself in returned value or you might even make a profit.
How Do I Know If I Need To Repaint The Exterior?
Many times homeowners and business owners start to notice small problems the exterior paint that might need attention. It can be hard to tell if your exterior needs to be repainted, consider these factors when deciding:
- Cracking or Rotting – Clear cracks in the wood and softness due to water damage (link to AMS Gutters – Gutter Page).
- Condition of the Paint – Is the paint starting to peel and you see flakes on the ground? Is there bubbling or cracks in the paint? If this decay is happening, it is probably time to have an expert check the condition of your exterior.
- Fading Color – Have you removed an outlet color and exposed the original paint? Did you realize how much the paint color has changed over time? If your exterior color looks worn and doesn’t provide the aesthetic you need, then a new layer of paint would be a great investment.
- Seals – Is the caulking beginning to flake and crack? Does it feel brittle and crumbles? The seals are a great indicator for the condition of your exterior. The seals are essential to resisting pests, water damage, and keeping things together. If they look bad, then exterior paint might just be one of the services that you need.
- Mold and Moisture Damage – If you notice mold and moisture on your structure that remains after a thorough cleaning, repairs might be needed. The size of the area impacted and the depth of damage are both factors when assessing mold/moisture damage.
If you still aren’t sure, A.M.S. Gutters would be happy to send an exterior expert to your home or business that can help you assess structure. Contact us today!
WE VALUE OUR CUSTOMER
At AMS Gutters, you are our most important customer! Our goal is to insure you have complete satisfaction with our services so that you will not hesitate to recommend us to your friends and family.